|Grounded pork||0.50 kg|
|Cups chopped onion||2|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Cup shredded carrot||1|
|Cups shredded cabbage||2|
|Tablespoon soy sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||½|
|Package, 25 pieces spring roll shells||1|
|Egg, egg white only||1|
|Cups vegetable oil for deep fry spring rolls||6|
Khmer pork spring roll is very easy to make and very tasty.
- In a large bowl, mixed grounded pork with garlic, onion, sugar and fish sauce together, add shredded carrot, cabbage, soy sauce, salt and black pepper, mix well and set a side.
- Gentle pulls out each spring roll shell to separate from other shells.
- Lay one sheet flat on a cutting board or plate, spoon some meat and put on 1/3 of the shell.
- Wrap the meat filling in spring roll shell, roll it tight and seal the end with egg white. Continue make spring roll till filling it gone.
- Note:If you haven’t made spring roll before,look at the back of spring roll pastry package. It has illustrated instruction for you to follow.
- Heat 6 cups oil in large wok or skillet with high temperature.
- When oil is hot, turn temperature down to medium and deep fry each spring roll till it crispy and golden brown.
- Removed spring roll when done and put it on a plate covered with paper towel to drained excessive oil.
- Serve hot with sweet fish sauce.