Calories in serving110
Stuffed cabbage soup with grounded pork is delicious Khmer country food. The villagers usually prepare this soup on special occasions. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food for serving their family and friends. Let’s start to make Grounded Pork Stuffed Cabbage Soup with me.
|Large head cabbage, peeled out the leaves from cabbage heart||½|
|Stalks green onions, peeled out the longest leaves||2|
|(just enough to cover cabbage and green onion)||Water|
|Grounded pork||0.5 kg|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Small package( 1.7 oz )bean thread noodles, soaked in hot water and chopped||1|
|Stalk green onion, chopped||1|
|Canned chicken broth||2|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||2|
|Stalks green onions, chopped||2|
Directions to make Grounded Pork Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- Put cabbage and green onion leaves in a large pot with enough water to covered it, covered pot with lid and cook till water boiled, drained and set a side.
- In a large bowl, mix grounded pork with fish sauce, sugar, black pepper, bean threat noodles and green onion, mix well and set a side.
- Take a piece of cabbage lay it flat on the cutting board, spoons some prepared grounded pork stuffing and put it on 1/3 of cabbage’s leaf and wraps it like eggroll .
- Used green onion leaf to tie and secures it with toothpick if needed, set a side and continue till done. This recipe for 14 cabbage rolls.
- Put cabbage rolls, chicken broth and water in a soup pot, covered it with lid and simmering for 40 minutes.
- Seasoning soup with fish sauce, sugar and salt.
- Top with chopped green onion before server.
- Don’t forget to removed tooth pick before serve.
- Serve hot with rice.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, Cambodia cooking