|Fresh grounded turkey or chicken||0.25 kg|
|Cup chopped yellow onion||1|
|Cloves minced garlic||3|
|Cups shredded cabbage||2|
|Cup shredded carrot||1|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Tablespoon soy sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||½|
|Package, 25 pieces spring roll shells||1|
|Egg, use egg white only||1|
|Cups vegetable oil to fry spring rolls||6|
Khmer chicken spring roll is easy to make and absolutely delicious. This recipe is good with grounded turkey or fresh-grounded chicken.
- In a large bowl, mixed grounded meat with onion, garlic, cabbage and carrot together, add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper, mixed well and set it aside.
- Gentle pulls out each spring roll shell to separate from other shells.
- Lay one sheet flat on a cutting board or plate, spoons some meat filling and put on 1/3 of the shell.
- Wrap meat filling in spring roll shell, roll it tight and seal the end with egg white. Continue to make spring roll till filling gone.
- If you haven’t made spring roll before, look at the back of the covered spring roll pastry package it has illustrated instruction for you to follow.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok in medium temperature.
- When oil hot, deep fry spring roll till it golden brown.
- Removed spring roll, rest it up right in a colander covered with paper towel to drained excessive oil.
- Serve hot with lettuce, mint or mix herbs and sweet fish sauce dipping.