Bake Corn Flake with Chicken
This Bake Corn Flake with Chicken is a very easy recipe. This recipe made from chicken breast coated in seasoned crushed cornflakes, Kraft Mayonnaise and baked until it turn into golden brown and crispy.
|1 cup of Kraft Mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup of Italian dressing|
|1 cup of Corn flake crush|
|2 tablespoon of Johnny garlic seasoning powder|
|5 chicken breasts|
Directions to make Bake Corn Flake with Chicken
- Mix Mayonnaise and Italian dressing together in a large bowl
- Marinate the chicken breasts for about 30 minutes keep in the fridge.
- Mix cornflake or bread crump with garlic seasoning in a large bowl
- Coat the marinate chicken with cornflake or bread crumb
- Spray baking tray before you put the chicken to bake
- Bake at 400 degree oven for 30 until golden brown (don’t over bake)
- Take out and serve with any steam vegetables of your choice.
Related Recipe: Khmer Fish Amok Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1569