Banana Caramel Cake Recipe
Banana Caramel Cake Recipe is really good, it tastes like spice cake with the flavor of banana in it. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This cake is total utter bliss in every bite! There’s much delicious decadence and irresistible flavor here.
|2 cups flour|
|1 tablespoon of cinnamon|
|½ tablespoon of nutmeg|
|¼ tablespoon of cloves|
|1 tablespoon of salt|
|1 tablespoon of baking soda|
|3 large eggs|
|11/4 cups of canola or vegetable oil|
|1 ¾ cups of sugar|
|1 tablespoon of vanilla extract|
|3 oz semi sweet chocolate chips|
|3 ripe bananas, mashed|
|Round cake pan|
For the Caramel sauce
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoon of milk|
|4 tablespoon of butter|
Directions to make Banana Caramel Cake Recipe
- Melt everything on low heat and cooked for 5 minutes turn the heat off and set aside. (Make this sauce the last 10 minutes before the cake done baking.)
- In a bowl mix all the dried ingredients together (except the sugar, chocolate chips and banana) set aside
- In a cake mixer, mix all the wet ingredients
- First the eggs, canola oil, sugar, vanilla, until well combined, and then add the dry ingredients 1 cup at a time until all incorporated.
- Stop the machine , then fold in the chocolate chip and banana to the mixture.
- Spray round cake pan with baking spray then pour the cake mixture in it
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 60 minute or until the cake is done
- Take the cake out and let it cool for 15 minutes
- Now poke tiny hole in the cake make sure you make lot of holes so the caramel can absorb inside the cake, pour all the caramel sauce bit by bit until it all done on the cake. The cake will look really soft, but it will be harder when it is cool down.
Serve it as dessert.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Fried Tilapia with Salty Soy Bean and Ginger Recipe
Serving Size: 5
Calories Per Serving: 1717