BBQ Pork Rice with Chili Sauce
BBQ Pork Rice with Chili Sauce is classic Asian breakfast and lunch meal. This quick, tasty, and healthy dish serve as almost every restaurant and at most street food store.
|1 lb of Pork butt, shoulder or pork belly|
|2 tablespoon of minced garlic|
|2 tablespoon of minced shallots|
|2 tablespoon of soy sauce or fish sauce|
|1 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|2 tablespoon of honey or brown sugar|
|1/4 tablespoon of black pepper|
|2 tablespoon of olive oil to keep the meat moist|
|1 tablespoon of Chinese BBQ Pork seasoning for red color|
|1/3 cup of coconut milk ( just like add oil to make the meat moist)|
|2 to 3 tablespoon of soy sauce or fish sauce|
|2 tablespoon of honey or sugar|
|1 tablespoon of Chinese BBQ pork seasoning|
|1 tablespoon of minced shallot|
|2 tablespoon fish sauce|
|lime juice as much as you like|
|1 Thai Chili minced|
|1 tablespoon if sugar more or less up to you|
|Mix everything together set aside, adjust the flavor to your taste|
Directions to make BBQ Pork Rice with Chili Sauce
- Mix and marinate the meat for few hours or over night
- Grill the meat on charcoal or gas grill over medium heat until done
- Green onion in oil (this part is optional you can use fresh green onion to sprinkle on the top of rice or grill pork when ready to serve)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, olive oil to fry the green onion
- Heat about ¼ cup of oil until hot add green onion cook in hot oil for few minutes turn the heat off and let it cool.
To serve the bbq pork over rice you need white rice or broken rice or fried rice. Cut the grill pork to bite size add on top of the rice drizzle green onion oil, sweet and sour sauce and serve with fresh cucumbers.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Wonton Wrapper Appetizers Cups
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 1015