Beef and Potato Soup
Tender Beef and potato soup is simple but very delicious Khmer soup. It is made from beef, potatoes and other ingredient. It is fantastic with rice or with hot crusty bread.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|2 tablespoons of vegetable oil|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 yellow onion,chopped|
|1 lb (450 gram) of Beef chuck or round beef, cut to bite sizes|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|6 cups of water|
|2 large white potato, peeled and cut to chunks of bite sizes|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1/2 tablespoon of sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
|A handful of chopped cilantro|
Directions to make Beef and Potato Soup
- Heat up a large soup pot.When it hot add oil, garlic, onion, beef and soy sauce, stirs well.
- Add water and cook till beef tender.
- Add potato and cook till potato tender.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and black pepper.
- Top with chopped cilantro.
Serve hot with rice or hot bread.
Related Recipe: Pumpkin Beef shank soup
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 748