Calories in serving120
Khmer pork spring roll is very easy to make and very tasty. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia, Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food. Let’s start to cook Cambodia Pork Spring Roll with me.
|Grounded pork||0.50 kg|
|Cups chopped onion||2|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Cup shredded carrot||1|
|Cups shredded cabbage||2|
|Tablespoon soy sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||½|
|Package, 25 pieces spring roll shells||1|
|Egg, egg white only||1|
|Cups vegetable oil for deep fry spring rolls||6|
Directions to make Cambodia Pork Spring Roll
- In a large bowl, mixed grounded pork with garlic, onion, sugar and fish sauce together, add shredded carrot, cabbage, soy sauce, salt and black pepper, mix well and set a side.
- Gentle pulls out each spring roll shell to separate from other shells.
- Lay one sheet flat on a cutting board or plate, spoon some meat and put on 1/3 of the shell.
- Wrap the meat filling in spring roll shell, roll it tight and seal the end with egg white. Continue make spring roll till filling it gone.
- Note:If you haven’t made spring roll before,look at the back of spring roll pastry package. It has illustrated instruction for you to follow.
- Heat 6 cups oil in large wok or skillet with high temperature.
- When oil is hot, turn temperature down to medium and deep fry each spring roll till it crispy and golden brown.
- Removed spring roll when done and put it on a plate covered with paper towel to drained excessive oil.
- Serve hot with sweet fish sauce.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodia Dessert, Asian recipe