Cambodia Pork Spring Roll
Khmer pork spring roll is very easy to make and very tasty. These Khmer-style spring rolls are filled with vegetables and pork mince wrapped in a thin exterior.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|1 lb (450 gram) of grounded pork|
|2 cups of chopped onion|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1 cup of shredded carrot|
|2 cups of shredded cabbage|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon of salt|
|1/2 teaspoon of black pepper|
|1 package, 25 pieces spring roll shells|
|1 egg, egg white only|
|6 cups of vegetable oil for deep fry spring rolls|
Directions to make Cambodia Pork Spring Roll
- In a large bowl, mixed grounded pork with garlic, onion, sugar and fish sauce together, add shredded carrot, cabbage, soy sauce, salt and black pepper, mix well and set a side.
- Gentle pulls out each spring roll shell to separate from other shells.
- Lay one sheet flat on a cutting board or plate, spoon some meat and put on 1/3 of the shell.
- Wrap the meat filling in spring roll shell, roll it tight and seal the end with egg white. Continue make spring roll till filling it gone.
- Note:If you haven’t made spring roll before,look at the back of spring roll pastry package. It has illustrated instruction for you to follow.
- Heat 6 cups oil in large wok or skillet with high temperature.
- When oil is hot, turn temperature down to medium and deep fry each spring roll till it crispy and golden brown.
- Removed spring roll when done and put it on a plate covered with paper towel to drained excessive oil.
Serve hot with sweet fish sauce.
Related: Khmer Vegetarian Spring Roll
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 307