Coconut Chicken with Thai sweet
There are many way to make this Coconut Chicken with Thai sweet recipe, you can bake or fry it. The best way is to fry it the color and taste is better. You can serve with any kind of sauce like honey mustard, sweet and sour ect…
|2 lbs of chicken tender or breast|
|1 ½ cup of panko or bread crumbs|
|1 ½ cup of coconut flake|
|Salt and pepper or any seasoning you like|
|1 to 2 cups of oil to fry the chicken|
Directions to make Coconut Chicken with Thai sweet
- Mix the bread crumbs and coconut flake together on a big plate, beat egg
in another bowl.
- Seasoning your chicken with salt and pepper or any seasoning you like
- Dip chicken into egg wash and then in coconut panko crumbs lay on a baking sheet
- Refrigerated for 30 minutes so the chicken and coconut will stick together better for baking and frying
- If you bake the chicken use foil and spray with cooking spray so it won’t stick in baking pan.
- Add oil on medium heat until hot, fry few pieces of chicken at a time until golden brown then turn to the other side (coconut flake burn fast if the oil is too hot turn the heat down)
- Drain on paper towel.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes; do not over bake the chicken.
Serve as appetizer with sweet and sour, honey mustard whatever you like.
Related Recipe: Easy Fried Mozzarella String Cheese
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1144