Deep Fried Coconut Chicken Recipe
Deep Fried Coconut Chicken Recipe is made of chicken. This is the crispiest, spiciest, homemade fried chicken taste very good. It is equally good served hot or cold and has been a picnic favorite in my family for years.
|2 chicken breasts bone-in cut in half|
|4 chicken thighs|
|1 can of coconut milk|
|1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon of garlic salt|
|Black pepper and salt to taste|
|You can use any seasoning you like|
Directions to make Deep Fried Coconut Chicken Recipe
Then I divided the chicken in half. I kept all the drumsticks for deep fry and baked the rest of the chicken with Italian bread crumbs. To deep fry you need
- Flour seasoned with salt and pepper or any seasoning you have on hand
- Take out the batter chicken and coat it with flour
- Deep fry the chicken on medium heat until golden brown
- Take out and drain on basket.
Mix and marinate the chicken with coconut milk and seasoning for 1 hour.
Oil to deep fry the chicken To bake you can use Italian bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs, I like Italian bread crumbs better. Or you can mix half coconut flake to coat the chicken along with bread crumb.
- Take out the coconut batter chicken from the marinate then coat it with Italian bread crumb on both sides
- Lay on a baking rack with baking tray under the rack.
- Preheat oven to 425 degree bake for 25 minutes or until your chicken is done with golden color on the outside.
Serve your fried or baked coconut chicken with Thai cucumber salad on my blog or Thai sweet and chili sauce.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Thai Ground Chicken Salad Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1050