Dried Salmon with Preserved Radish
This Dried Salmon with Preserved Radish recipe is similar to Trey Ngeat Phat recipe. It is simple, easy to make at home and tastes good with Khmer soup rice (bor bor).
|2 cups of salmon flake bake, or grill, break and minced to tiny pieces|
|3 cloves of minced garlic|
|1/2 cup of minced green onion|
|1/3 cup of minced shallots|
|1/2 cup of preserved radish cut to tiny pieces|
|Sugar, salt, and msg to your taste|
|1/4 cup of vegetables oil to fry all the ingredients|
|3 tablespoon of oil to fry the fish|
Directions to make Stir fry Beef with Green Bean
- In a none stick fry pan fry the salmon flake with 3 T of oil until it is dried (make sure all the moisture is gone from the fish) take it out and set aside.
- In the same fry pan heat 1/4 cup of oil until hot (on medium heat)
- Then add minced garlic, green onion, shallots, and radish stir fry until golden brown, but not burn
- Turn heat to low
- Then add the dried salmon flake to it, mix well add sugar, salt, msg to your taste.
- This recipe is best to make it a bit sweet. Take off the heat and cool it, put it in a container store in the fridge for few weeks to eat with bor bor.
Serve with rice soup
Related Recipe: Easy Bake Rigatoni Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 685