Easy Fried Orange Chicken Recipe
Easy Fried Orange Chicken Recipe is made from chicken, orange sauce, Green onion, ginger and other ingredients. Cambodian recipes have similarities like other Asian food, Khmer krom, Kampuchea krom, Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|1 cup of orange sauce from Costco or Safeway|
|1 lb of chicken cut to bite size|
|Tempura mix for batter|
|Green onion for garnish|
|1 tsp of thinly sliced ginger|
|Oil for deep fry|
Directions to make Easy Fried Orange Chicken Recipe
- Mix tempura batter in a bowl according to package.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a wok
- Deep one piece of chicken to batter and drop it in hot oil, drop 5 or 6 pieces at one time
- Deep fry till golden brown, take it out and drain on paper towel set aside
- Repeat the rest of the chicken
- In a non-stick stir fry pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil heat till hot, then add ginger, fry till it smells good! (about a minute)
- Now add chicken and stir fry with the ginger for few seconds
- Then add the sauce, mix it well till the chicken heated thoroughly
- Add green onion and turn the heat off.
Thank you and enjoy it
Related Recipe: Homemade Easter Egg Leftover Potato Salad Recipe
Serving Size: 3
Calories Per Serving: 839