Easy Hamburger Bun Recipe
This easy hamburger bun is very easy to make, this quick and simple Hamburger Bun for whom to get their dinner done on the table without spending much time.
|2 cups of warm water|
|1/4 cup of melted butter|
|2 large eggs|
|6 ½ cups of flour|
|1/2 cup of sugar|
|2 tablespoon of yeast|
Directions to make Easy Hamburger Bun Recipe
- In a large bowl combine everything together and add the water last. (Don’t need to dissolve the yeast but make sure your water is very warm).
- Mix everything by hand or mixer until it is form into dough then kneads it for few minutes until it is smooth
- Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once, let it rise for 1 hour.
- In a 9×12 baking pan greased, divide dough into 20 equal pieces, shaping into balls, and place in baking pan
Cover for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degree oven for 30 minutes until golden brown depend on your oven temperature.
- Brush with melted butter and cool on a rack.
- To make Hamburger bun divide the dough to 16 balls and it will make a great bun for any burger.
Related Recipe: Easy Stir fry Eggplants with Ground Pork
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 988