Easy Stir fry Beef Broccoli
There are many way to Easy Stir fry Beef Broccoli, in Chinese restaurant they deep fry the beef first then stir fry so the meat taste crunchy. When I don’t have time I do it the easy way all I have to do is add the broccoli and call it good. Pork tastes as good as beef for stir fry broccoli.
|1 lb of good sliced beef or Pork marinate with|
|2 tablespoon of Chinese Rice wine or any cooking wine|
|2 to 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
|2 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|2 tablespoon of low sodium beef or chicken broth|
Stir Fry with
|3 cloves of minced garlic|
|2 tablespoon of oil for stir fry|
|4 cups of broccoli|
|2/3 cup of chicken broth mix with 1 teaspoon of corn starch|
Directions to make Easy Stir fry Beef Broccoli
- Heat oil in a wok on high heat until hot
- Add garlic fry until brown
- Add meat and cook until no longer pink
- Add broccoli and chicken broth, if needed you can add more broth.
- Stir fry the broccoli until tender and meat is cooked according to your liking
- Turn the heat off.
Serve hot with rice
Related Recipe: Stir fry Sugar or Snap Pea with Chives
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 470