Easy Stir fry Eggplants with Ground Pork
Easy stir fry eggplants with ground pork is a easy and popular dish in Cambodian kitchen. This quick and simple eggplant recipe is stir-fried with ground pork and chili garlic sauce and topped up cilantro.
|1 big purple eggplant|
|8 oz of ground pork|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon of Yoshida sauce|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1 teaspoon of sugar (more or less up to you)|
|Black pepper to taste|
|2 gloves of garlic minced|
|2 green onion chop|
|1/4 cup of cilantro|
|2 tablespoon of olive oil or canola oil|
Directions to make Easy Stir fry Eggplants with Ground Pork
- Bake Eggplant at 350 degree for 30 minutes or until soft cut to big chunk
You can cook it raw but it will take a long time because eggplant has moisture in it.
- In a fry pan heat 2 tablespoon of oil on high heat until hot
- Add garlic stir fry until brown
- Add ground pork cook until no longer pink
- Add chopped eggplants and soy sauce, fish sauce, Yoshida sauce, and sugar, black pepper, mix it well
- Stir fry for 2 minutes until the meat is cooked, turn the heat off
- Add green onion and cilantro for garnish.
Serve hot with cook rice.
Related Recipe: Cambodian Deep Fried Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 513