Filipino BBQ Pork Rice recipe
Delicious Filipino BBQ Pork Rice recipe is made from pork loin, or shoulder, seasoning soy sauce, Mama Sita’s Tocino seasoning and rice. Cambodian cuisine has similarities like other Asian food in South East Asia.
|1 lb of pork loin, or shoulder, or pork butt thinly sliced|
|1 pg of Mama Sita’s Tocino seasoning mix|
|2 tsp of seasoning soy sauce|
|1/4 cup of oil to fry the meat|
|1 bowl of cooked rice|
Directions to make Filipino BBQ Pork Rice recipe
- Marinate the meat for few hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil on a-non stick fry pan till hot
- Add meat and cook for about 4 minutes each side or till the meat is done
- If you don’t like it fry you can grill your meat.
- Cooked rice with rice pot
Serve with cucumber red onion salad on a plate of steam rice or steam baby Bok Choy. This BBQ seasoning is sweet and salty.
Thank you and enjoy it
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 1823