Calories in serving120
Rice noodle stir fried with pork belly and shrimp is delicious Khmer country food. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food. Let’s start to make Fried Rice Noodles with Pork and Shrimp with me.
|Package fresh rice noodle (katiev) or ½ package rice dried rice noodle||1|
|Teaspoon fish sauce||1|
|Teaspoon soy sauce||1|
|Tablespoons vegetable oil||3|
|Cloves garlic, minced||2|
|Pork belly (sach chrouk bey choen), sliced thin||0.13 kg|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Yellow onion, sliced||1|
|Carrot, peeled and julienne||1|
|Shrimp, peel and divined||0.25 kg|
|Bean sprout, washed and drained||0.25 kg|
|Chive, cut 2 inches in length||0.13 kg|
|Stalk green onion, chopped||1|
Directions to make Fried Rice Noodles with Pork and Shrimp
- Put 6 cups water in a large pot, add noodle to boiling water cook till noodle tender( 10 minutes for fresh noodle and about 20 minutes for dried noodle), do not over cook noodle. Pour cooked noodle in a colander, rinsed with cold water and set a side to drain.
- In a small bowl, mix water with fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar together, mix well and set a side. Heat up a non- stick skillet or wok.
- When wok is hot, add oil, garlic and pork meat, stirs, add salt and black pepper, stirs well till meat tender.
- Add yellow onion, carrot and shrimp, stirs till shrimp turns darker pink color.
- Add cooked noodle stirs till noodle hot.
- Seasoning with prepared sauce, stirs well, add bean sprouts, chive and green onion, stirs well.
- Serve hot with sweet fish sauce.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipe