|Tablespoons vegetable oil||2|
|Salmon fillet, cut chunks||0.50 kg|
|Cloves garlic, minced||2|
|Cup minced fresh or frozen lemon grass||¼|
|Canned green curry sauce||1|
|Cup coconut milk||1|
|oz. Boiled lotus shoot, rinsed well with cold water, drained||8|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
Spicy hot green curry salmon with boiled lotus shoots is absolute delicious Khmer country food. Back home, our people use practically any fish available for this recipe.
- Pre-heat a large wok or skillet.
- When wok is hot, add oil and fish, pan fry fish till it lightly brown on both sides.
- Add garlic, onion, lemon grass, and green curry sauce, stirs well.
- Add coconut milk, water and lotus shoot, stirs well.
- Seasoning with fish sauce and sugar, and simmering in low heat for 20 minutes or till fish tender.
- Serve hot with rice, or with Italian or French bread, or with noodles.