Green Curry Salmon with Lotus Shoot
Spicy hot green curry salmon with boiled lotus shoots is absolute delicious and easy to cook. Back home, our people use practically any fish available for this recipe.
|2 tablespoons of vegetable oil|
|1 lb (450 gram) of salmon fillet, cut chunks|
|2 cloves of garlic, minced|
|1 yellow onion,chopped|
|1/4 cup of minced fresh or frozen lemon grass|
|1 canned (114 gram) of green curry sauce|
|1 cup of coconut milk|
|3 cups of water|
|8 oz (230 gram) of boiled lotus shoot, rinsed well with cold water, drained|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
Directions to make Green Curry Salmon with Lotus Shoot
- Pre-heat a large wok or skillet.
- When wok is hot, add oil and fish, pan fry fish till it lightly brown on both sides.
- Add garlic, onion, lemon grass, and green curry sauce, stirs well.
- Add coconut milk, water and lotus shoot, stirs well.
- Seasoning with fish sauce and sugar, and simmering in low heat for 20 minutes or till fish tender.
- Serve hot with rice, or with Italian or French bread, or with noodles.
Serve hot with rice, or with Italian or French bread, or with noodles.
Related Recipe: Fish Curry
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 846