Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken with Yoshida Sauce
Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken with Yoshida Sauce is easy to make all you have to do is use any kind of chicken thigh or chicken breast cut to bite site or sliced thin whatever you like. Skewers soak in water ahead of time before grilling
|1 1/2 lb of chicken cube (680 gram)|
|1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (125 ml)|
|1/2 cup Yoshida sauce (125 ml)|
|1 green onion chopped|
|1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds|
|2 lbs of chicken (900 gram)|
Directions to make Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken with Yoshida Sauce
- Use any kind of chicken thigh or chicken breast cut to bite site or sliced thin whatever you like
- Pineapple cut it long enough that you can put it on the skewer
- Mix and marinate the chicken at least 4 hours or overnight, Make sure you mix extra sauce for basting
- Thread the chicken into skewers (when I marinate meat I make sure to have enough sauce to cover the meat)
- Grill the chicken on medium heat until the meat turn brown then start basting the chicken on both sides with the teriyaki and Yoshida sauce mix.
- Do the same with the pineapple and when it is almost done brush the sauce on it grill until the pineapple caramelized.
Serve with Rice or Asian vegetable salad.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 791