Grilled Salmon Rice Recipe
Delicious Grilled Salmon Rice Recipe is made from Salmon, soy sauce, brown sugar and other ingredients. Khmer food is one of the best cooking cuisines in Asian recipes. Cambodian recipes, also Kampuchea krom, have similarities like other Asian food.
This delicious Cambodian food is traditionally served as breakfast. This recipe comes together super quickly, easy to make and very high in calories. Khmer cuisine is the cuisine of the people of Cambodia which is heavily influenced by French, Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese cuisine.
|1/2 Salmon like the one on sale at Costco|
|1/3 cup of soy sauce|
|1/3 to 1/2 cup of brown sugar up to you|
|1/3 cup of water|
|2 tsp of lime juice|
|1/4 cup of olive oil|
Directions to make Grilled Salmon Rice Recipe
- Season the fish with lemon pepper, garlic power, and salt set aside
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together till the brown sugar is melted
- In a Ziploc bag put fish in and add all the marinate
- Marinate for 2 hours before grilling or baking.
- Grill the fish for about 8 minutes on each side till the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- If you bake turn oven to 400 degree and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes till the fish is done
Thank you and enjoy it
Search Term: Cooking cuisine, Khmer recipe, Cambodian recipes, Cambodian cuisine, Asian food
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 831