Homemade No bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Homemade No bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe is an easy pumpkin pie recipe that’s completely no bake. This creamy pumpkin pie has a graham cracker crust and all the flavor of pumpkin pie.
|1(9 inch) graham cracker crust|
|1 (.25) package unflavored gelatin|
|1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon|
|1/2 tablespoon of ground ginger|
|1/2 tablespoon of ground nutmeg|
|1/2 tablespoon of salt|
|1 (14oz) can of condensed milk|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1 (15oz) can of pumpkin|
Directions to make Homemade No bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- In a saucepan combine gelatin, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, salt.
- Then stir in condensed milk and beaten eggs, mixing well.
- Over low heat stirring the mixture constantly until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pumpkin mixture thoroughly and pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.
Serve it as dessert
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Oven Roasted Red Potato Recipe
Serving Size: 6
Calories Per Serving: 1272