Homemade Pickle Green Mustard Recipe
Homemade Pickle Green Mustard Recipe is quite similar to Chinese pickled mustard green is a featured ingredients in many Chinese cuisine especially in Shangdong and Sichuan cuisine.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|3 lbs of Chinese mustard|
|8 cups of water|
|3 tablespoon of salt|
|1 tablespoon of sugar (you can put between 1 to 2 tablespoon)|
|3 tablespoon of raw rice|
Directions to make Homemade Pickle Green Mustard Recipe
- Wash Chinese mustard and let air dry over night if you live in a cold state, or if you live in a hot state just put it outside for few hours.
- Put the mustard in prepare clean jar, cut or fold anyway you like.
- Boil water with salt, sugar, and rice until tender but not cook all the way. Turn the heat off
- Pour hot boiling salt water into the mustard jar cover and let it sit for 3 to 4 days then it will be ready to serve. (discard the rice)
- Serve pickle mustard with any grill fish or chicken with minced chilies and rice.
Related Recipe: Teriyaki Chicken with Coconut Roasted Corn
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 311