Homemade Pineapple Dinner Rolls
This homemade pineapple dinner rolls are soft and easy to make. You need to let it rise as long as you can for the second time.
|6 to 7 cups of wheat and white bread flour|
|1 ½ cup of pineapple juice|
|3/4 cup of sugar|
|2 teaspoon of salt|
|1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger|
|1 teaspoon of vanilla extract|
|2 envelopes of yeasts|
|1 stick of butter melted|
Directions to make Homemade Pineapple Dinner Rolls
- In a kitchen aid or mixing bowl put butter, eggs, pineapple juice, sugar, salt, ginger, vanilla and mix it on low speed until well combine
- Now add 3 cups of wheat and one envelope of yeast and mix until the dough is combining
- Next add 3 cups of white flour and the last envelope of yeast and mix it until the dough become smooth
- If the dough is still too soft you can add a bit more of flour to it or you can knead it with a bit more flour
- Take it out flour your work surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes until it is very smooth
- Spray a big bowl and put the dough in cover let it raise for 1 ½ hours.
- Take the dough out after it raised, punch down and knead and roll it to make round dough, divide the dough to 24 equal pieces shape to small balls. Spray baking dish and let the dough rise for the second time as long as you can. I did it until it is double size for 3 hours or longer.
- When ready to bake turn the even on to 350 degree and bake for 25 to 30 minutes depend on your oven. My oven only takes 25 minutes. Take them out the oven and brush it with melted honey and butter.
Serve hot or warm.
Related Recipe: Homemade Tapioca Honey Milk
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 1144
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 196g 71%
Cholesterol 184mg 61%
Total Fat 28g 36%
Saturated Fat 16g 80%
Dietary Fiber 7g 25%
Protein 26g 52%
Sodium 1380mg 60%
Sugars 48g 96%