Homemade Steamed Fresh Rice Noodle
Homemade Steamed Fresh Rice Noodle is easy to make, all you need is a big steamer and a pie glass plate to steam the noodle in.
|4 cups of rice flour|
|2 cups of tapioca starch|
|6 cups of water|
|1 teaspoon of salt|
|mix together and steam|
Directions to make Homemade Steamed Fresh Rice Noodle
- Spray or oil a glass pie plate then pour 1/2 cup of liquid flour in it (it is faster if you have 2 pie plates)
- Put in the steamer and steam for 8 minutes, take it out and set it in a cold bath tray to cool it faster.
- When it is cool down brush the noodle both side with oil then cut it in about 2 inches wide or any length you like. Make sure you brush the noodle with enough oil so it won’t stick when you stack it in a bowl.
- Do not keep the noodle in the fridge it will be harder, if you are going to make rice noodle make sure you cook it on that day.
- Fresh rice noodle is good for noodle soup, Cho Fun, and any stir fry you like, I have few recipes in my blog here for stir fry noodle.
Related Recipe: Grilled Chicken Drumsticks with Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1701
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 388g 141%
Total Fat 5g 6%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Dietary Fiber 9g 32%
Protein 19g 38%
Sodium 1186mg 52%
Sugars 6g 12%