Homemade Thai Noodle
Thai stir fry Homemade Thai Noodle is super quick noodle recipe for housewife that would like to have dinner on the table with a little time. It is deliciously easy and comforting recipe.
|16oz of rice noodles stick or 1/2 package|
|2 cloves of garlic, minced.|
|1 cup of sliced chicken or shrimp|
|1/2 cup of extra firm tofu cube (optional)|
|½ cup of chopped Chinese chives or green onion.|
|2 tablespoon of preserved turnip|
|1 cup of bean sprouts|
|2 tablespoon of minced shallots|
|1/4 cup of water to soften the noodles|
|3 tablespoon of oil for stir fry|
|3 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|3 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|3 tablespoon of brown sugar or 2 tablespoon of palm sugar|
|1-2 tablespoon of tamarind concentrate|
|Mix them all together and set aside|
Directions to make Homemade Thai Noodle
- Soak noodles in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside. If you use fresh noodle only soak for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok on medium high heat, add garlic, shallots and stir fry until brown.
- Add shrimps or chicken cook until meat is tender and shrimps turn pink, add tofu.
- Add preserved turnip stir fry together.
- Add noodles stir fry quickly for 2 minutes, (you might need to add water to soften the noodle) when most of the noodles has changes texture and softened.
- Add the sauce stir well to evenly coat the noodles
- Push the noodle aside and add egg crumble it till cook then mix with the noodle.
- Add bean sprouts and chives or green onion stir well with the noodles
- Turn the heat off.
- Garnish your Pad Thai with lime juice and crush peanut, enjoy.
Related Recipe: Fermented Fish and Green Papaya Pickle
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 596