Oxtail Cabbage Soup
Delicious Oxtail Cabbage Soup is simple and easy to make at home. This soup is mainly made from Oxtail and cabbage and it is very common in Cambodian – it’s a little similar to a Vietnamese beef soup.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|1/2 lb (225 gram) of Oxtail|
|1 yellow onion, chopped|
|8 cups of water|
|1/2 head of cabbage, cut to bite sizes|
|2 tablespoons of fish sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon of salt|
|1/2 tablespoon of sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
|1/2 cup of chopped green onion and cilantro|
Directions to make Oxtail Cabbage Soup
- Put oxtail, onion and water in a large soup pot, cook with high temperature till water boiling.
- Covered soup pot with lid, simmering till oxtail tender (approx 2 hours).
- Removed lid, add cabbage, stirs, increased cooking temperature to high, cook till soup bubbling.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, salt, sugar, and black pepper.
- Top with green onion and cilantro.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Oxtail Basil Stew
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 741