Pasta with Garlic Butter Mushroom and Sour Cream
This Pasta with Garlic Butter Mushroom and Sour Cream goes nicely with any entree. It is easy to make and very delicious.
|4 cups of cooked Fettuccini (sorry I didn’t weigh before cooking, so I measured it after it was cooked)|
|1 cube of butter or brown butter|
|2 garlic cloves minced|
|2/3 cup of sour cream|
|1 1/2 cup of sliced mushroom|
|1/3 cup of shredded fresh or dried Parmesan Cheese (more or less up to you)|
|2 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley for garnish|
Directions to make Pasta with Garlic Butter Mushroom and Sour Cream
- In a medium pot melted butter (on low heat) and sauté garlic mushroom until soft
- Then add pasta and sour cream to the butter mix well, turn the heat off
- Now add Parmesan cheese and parsley salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with garlic bread. This pasta need to serve right away or it won’t taste good when it is cold.
- You can add cooked or grill chicken for this recipe.
Related Recipe: Thai Pork Satay Recipe
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 784
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 58g 21%
Cholesterol 141mg 47%
Total Fat 56g 72%
Saturated Fat 35g 175%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Protein 14g 28%
Sodium 1025mg 45%
Sugars 1g 2%