Peppermint Cream Candies Recipe
Peppermint Cream Candies Recipe is easy to make and take just minutes to put together. This cream candy taste is so good and it is a perfect for parties and gift giving.
|4 ½ C or 1 lb bag of powder sugar|
|9 tablespoon Condensed milk|
|Few drops peppermint Extract|
|Few drops green food coloring|
|Dark chocolate for dipping|
Directions to make Peppermint Cream Candies Recipe
- Mix everything together except the dark chocolate.
- Mix until the powder sugar form into dough Use measuring spoon (I use 1 tablespoon to make round dough balls)
- Lay the balls on cookie sheet with wax paper
- Melt dark chocolate on double boiler or glass bowl until melted
- Let the chocolate cool for a bit to prevent the sugar dough from melting
- Dip the green peppermint dough one by one; lay the dipping candy on another cookie sheet with wax paper
- Let the candy cool for few hours or overnight before wrapping them.
Save this candies sweet as a dessert.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Homemade Peppermint Bark Candies Recipe
Serving Size: 3
Calories Per Serving: 772