Pineapple Soup with Chicken
Khmer sweet, sour pineapple soup with chicken and squids soup is delicious and very easy to cook. It is one of the popular recipe in Cambodia.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|5 cups of water|
|1/2 chicken, cut up to chunks bite sizes|
|1 Canned 8 oz (230 gram) of chunk pineapple, or ½ fresh pineapple, cut chunks bite sizes|
|1/2 lb (225 gram) of squids, cleaned well and cut to bite sizes|
|1 teaspoon of salt|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|A dash of black pepper|
|2 stalks of green onion,chopped|
|1/2 cup of chopped cilantro|
Directions to make Pineapple Soup with Chicken
- Boiled water in a soup pot.
- Add chicken and pineapple to boiling water and cooked till meat tender.
- Add squids in to soup pot. Stirs well till water started to bubbling boiled again.
- Seasoning with salt, sugar,fish sauce and black pepper.
- Top with green onion and cilantro.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Fish Maw and Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 809