Smooth Caramel Candies Recipe
Smooth Caramel Candies Recipe is one of the easiest candies you can make at home. All you need is a straight-forward recipe and a few tricks. These candies taste very good and they are perfect gift giving.
|2 cup white sugar|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1 cup corn syrup|
|1 cup evaporated milk|
|1 pint heavy whipping cream|
|1 cup butter (2 sticks)|
|1 ¼ t vanilla extract|
Directions to make Smooth Caramel Candies Recipe
- What you need, Deep Pot 12×15 sprayed pan (it won’t stick when you cut it, make sure you flip it over on to a large cutting board) Candy thermometer
- Combine everything together except vanilla extract
- Heat the mixture on medium heat until bubble then
- Reduce heat to low, (make sure it is till bubble but not on high heat) with candy thermometer on the side of the pot Keep stirring the mixture until it reaches 250 degree F (or 120 C)
- Remove from heat add vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan Let cool before cut to small square wrap with candy wrappers.
Save this candies sweet as a dessert.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Peppermint Cream Candies Recipe
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 1648