Stir fry Bitter Melon with Pork
Delicious Stir fry Bitter Melon with Pork is made mainly from bitter Melon, ground pork and another few ingredients. This quick, tasty, and healthy dish will surprise you with its beautiful simplicity and rich flavor.
|1 big bitter Melon slice thin|
|4 oz of ground pork|
|1 tablespoon of sugar (this recipe can use up to 1 tablespoon of sugar)|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|2 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|1/3 cup of water as need to soften the bitter melon|
|2 cloves garlic minced|
|1/4 tablespoon of black pepper or less up to you|
Directions to make Stir fry Bitter Melon with Pork
- In a none stick fry pan add 2 tablespoon of oil until hot
- Then Add garlic stir fry until brown
- Add ground pork cook until almost done push to the side
- Now add egg and scramble it cook till done mix with ground pork
- Add bitter melon to the fry pan and mix well, add water cook for few minutes until melon is soft
- Now add fish sauce, soy, oyster, and sugar, stir fry it until the melon is tender sprinkle black pepper on it.
- Turn the heat off; adjust the flavor to your taste.
Serve with rice
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Stir Fry Cucumber with Pork
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 410