Stir fry Fresh Rice Noodle with Broccoli
Easy Stir fry Fresh Rice Noodle with Broccoli and beef. bean sprout, carrot and Chinese broccoli provide color and additional flavor. This tastes just like your favorite restaurant, and perfect for lunch at home.
|1 package of fresh rice noodle (separated the noodle set aside in a bowl)|
|1 cup of good sliced beef or seafood of your choice|
|2 cup of sliced Chinese broccoli|
|1 cup of sliced carrot|
|2 cup of fresh bean sprout|
|3 green onions cut to 1 inch long|
|4 tablespoon of vegetable oil for stir fry|
For the stir fry sauce
|1 cup of beef broth|
|3 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|4 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon of mushroom soy sauce, or thick soy sauce dragon brand for color|
|1 tablespoon of cornstarch|
|1 tablespoon of sugar (more or less up to you)|
|1 teaspoon of black pepper|
|3 glove of minced garlic|
|Mix everything together and set aside|
Directions to make Stir fry Fresh Rice Noodle with Broccoli
- In a hot wok (medium high heat) add oil and garlic stir fry until brown, and then add beef stir fry until no longer pink
- Add Chinese Broccoli and carrot stir fry until it is tender.
- Add Fresh noodle stir fry quickly (with fresh noodle it is very sticky) for a minute
- Then add stir fry sauce to the wok, mix it well until the noodle is hot and the sauce is stick to the noodle
- Add green onion and turn the heat off then add bean sprouts.
Serve hot with lime juice and Chili sauce.
Related Recipe: Cambodian Grill Tomato Salsa with Fried Fish
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 663