Stir Fry Morning Glory
This Stir Fry Morning Glory recipe is easy and cheap, all you need is water spinach which is what it is call in America, it has long stem with pointed green leaves. In Asia it grows in the lake pond and any place that has water.
|20 stems of water spinach or Trokoun cut to 1 inch long about 4 to 5 cups|
|8 oz of minced pork, shrimp, chicken or tofu whatever you like|
|2 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|2 tablespoon of fish sauce or soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar more or less up to you|
|1 to 2 tablespoon of Fermented soy bean|
|3 garlic cloves minced|
|2 tablespoon of vegetable oil|
Directions to make Stir Fry Morning Glory
- In hot wok heat oil add garlic stir fry until brown
- Add pork, shrimp, or whatever you like to it cook until no longer pink
- Add water spinach stems part only, cook until tender if needed add a bit of water
- Now add soy sauce or fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, and soy bean, mix well, (Make sure you add a tablespoon of everything at a time in case it is salty)
- Now add the leaves and stir fry quickly, Water spinach cook very fast so be careful don’t overcook.
- Taste and adjust turn the heat off.
Serve with cooked rice
Related Recipe: Cambodian Phnom Penh Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 522