Teriyaki Chicken with Coconut Roasted Corn
Teriyaki Chicken with Coconut Roasted Corn is a Crispy skinless chicken stir-fried with teriyaki sauce. Adding garlic to twist on the taste to make a traditional Japanese Teriyaki Chicken recipe that absolutely addictive.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|1 lb of chicken breast or thigh (dark meat taste better for teriyaki)|
|1 tablespoon of cornstarch|
|3 tablespoon of cold water|
|1/2 cup of sugar (if you like it sweet use 2/3 cup of sugar)|
|1/2 cup of soy sauce|
|2 tablespoon of cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon of minced garlic|
|½ teaspoon of ground ginger or 1 teaspoon of minced fresh ginger|
|¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper|
|Mix cornstarch with water and set aside.|
BBQ Coconut corn
|you grill corn till it is almost done then brush the corn with|
|1/4 cup of coconut milk|
|Dash of salt|
|1/2 teaspoon of sugar|
|1 stalk of chop green onion|
|mix all the ingredients together in a bowl then brush on the grill corn.|
Directions to make Teriyaki Chicken with Coconut Roasted Corn
- In a small pan over medium heat mix sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ground black pepper to a boil for one minute then add cornstarch mixture to sauce stirring until the sauce is thicken turn the heat off and let the sauce cool.
- Marinate the chicken for 3 hours or longer for good flavor.
- You can bake your chicken, but it is better to grill it. Make sure you save some sauce to brush on the chicken when it is almost done.
- Bake at 400 degree oven for about 20 to 30 minutes depend on how big your chicken piece. Make sure to line up your baking pan with foil because teriyaki is very sticky. You can use this sauce on salmon bake it is real good.
- Make extra sauce to dip your chicken with or pour on rice.
Related Recipe: Chinese Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 503