Thai Rice Noodle Rolls Recipe
Thai Rice Noodle Rolls Recipe is a very delicious and healthy dish. This recipe can made totally from vegetarian and still have amazing taste. It takes a little bit of time but it is fun and totally worth it.
|2 cups of steam or cook Napa cabbage|
|½ cup of chopped green onion|
|Tofu or ground pork|
|Salty Chinese cabbage or turnip|
|Cilantro for garnish|
|3 tablespoon of vinegar|
|5 teaspoon of sugar|
|4 teaspoon of soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon of chili garlic|
|2 teaspoon of fish sauce|
Directions to make Thai Rice Noodle Rolls Recipe
- Heat oil in wok till hot add garlic and fry the meat till almost done add to meat
- Cook the meat till done turn the heat off let cool
- First lay the fresh flat noodle on a cutting board
- Next lay the cook cabbage on the flat noodle
- Then the meat mixture
- And lay the rest of the ingredients on the sheet of noodle
- Fold the noodle carefully like you roll the egg rolls.
When ready to serve drizzle the sauce on top and garnish with cilantro. If you want the noodle softer heat in the microwave for a minute.
Note the noodle soak lot of sauce so you have to make extra sauce if you like more sauce on your noodle.
Related Recipe: Special Thai Yellow Curry
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 493