Calories in serving450
Fragrant, warming and delicious curry-tinged soup, lovely over rice. Adjust curry paste to increase or decrease heat. Curry paste is available in jars in Asian stores and the international aisle of many grocery stores. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Thai people prefer cooking this kind of healthy food for serving their family and friends. Let’s start to make this Thai recipes, Thai Traditional Monkfish Curry with me.
|1 tablespoon peanut oil|
|1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste|
|1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk|
|12 ounces monkfish, cut into cubes|
|1 tablespoon fish sauce|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped|
Directions to make Thai Traditional Monkfish Curry
- Heat peanut oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in chopped onion, and cook until softened and translucent, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add red bell pepper and continue to cook for 3 to 5 more minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the coconut milk and slowly bring to a simmer.
- Once coconut milk begins to simmer, stir in cubed monkfish, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until the fish is firm and the center is no longer opaque.
- Stir in fish sauce, lime juice, and cilantro before serving.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Healthy Food, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, Thai recipes, cooking recipes