Wonton Wrapper Appetizers Cups
Wonton Wrapper Appetizers Cups are one of the easiest food you can make at home. All you need is a package of wonton papers, cooking spray and a set of mini muffin tins.
|2 package of Wonton wrappers|
|2 roll of Jimmy Dean Sausages|
|1/2 onion chopped|
|1 carrot minced or chopped to tiny pieces|
|1 (5oz) can water chestnut minced|
|1 (4oz) can of mushroom minced|
|Any kind of cheese you like for topping|
|1/2 cup chopped green onion|
Directions to make Wonton Wrapper Appetizers Cups
- In a nonstick fry pan fry sausages until almost done
- Add onion, carrot, water chestnut, and mushroom stir fry for few minutes until the meat is cooked
- Turn the heat off add green onion to it, mix well.
- Take our wonton one piece at a time and place it in muffin tin to make a cup.
- Bake at 350 degree for 5 minutes take it out let cool, finish the remainder wonton.
- Use a Teaspoon and fill the wonton cup then top with cheese
- Put it back in the oven in 350 degree for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Take it out and let it cool down a bit.
Serve warm as appetizer.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Stir fry Bitter Melon with Pork
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 830