Khmer Zucchini soup with pork meatball is very delicious and very easy to make. If you don’t eat pork, you can substitute with grounded turkey, or grounded fish. Zucchini is an ancient vegetables that edible either raw or cook and it was originated from Italy. Zucchini is one of a member of squash family, very low calories and packed with vitamins.
Top Scientist Discovers The REAL Reason Why Most People Struggle To Lose Weight…
Disclosure: Some of the links on this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
|1/2 lb (225 gram) of grounded pork|
|1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1/2 tablespoon of sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
|2 stalks green onion, minced|
|4 cups of water|
|2 medium size Zucchini, approx 1 ½ lbs (675 gram), peeled and sliced|
|1/4 teaspoon of salt|
|A Handful of chopped cilantro|
Directions to make Zucchini Soup
- In a small bowl, mix grounded pork with fish sauce, sugar, black pepper and onion, then using your hands to makes small meatballs, set a side.
- Boiled water in a soup pot.
- Drops meatballs in to boiling water.
- When meatball cooked, add zucchini.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Top with cilantro.
Serve hot with rice or with hot bread.
Related: Pumpkin and Pork Meat Balls Soup
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 461