Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Site. These are our terms for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions (terms) apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
- In connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through the Sites or the Services;
- access the Sites or Services by any means other than through the standard industry-accepted or Healthy Recipes-provided interfaces;
- transmit any message, information, data, text, software or image, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable which may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation, an Healthy Recipes official, forum leader, chat room monitor, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with such a person or entity;
- post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- use of any Site or Service’s communications features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous postings of repetitive text);
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- .manipulate or otherwise display the Sites and/or the Services by using framing or similar navigational technology;
- register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Healthy Recipes product or Service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; or
- use the Sites and/or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Healthy Recipes’s servers or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites and/or the Services. Furthermore, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Sites, Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Healthy Recipes through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites or the Services.
Use of this Site
The Publisher, as set out at the end of these terms (Healthy Recipes), is the owner and operator of this Site.
Each user of this Site (User or you) agrees to be bound by these terms. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of and agreement with these terms, as they exist at the time of use.
Healthy Recipes may amend these terms at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms. News will include on the Site the date on which it last made amendments to these terms.
Content and functionality of the Site
Healthy Recipes may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or its functionality and/or the content made available through the Site at any time, with or without notice to Users, and, to the full extent permitted by law and subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, Healthy Recipes will not be liable to any User or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
In some circumstances the Site will allow Users to access and download certain content onto your device(s). Some such content may not be available at all times in the future for subsequent download and Healthy Recipes will have no liability to you in such circumstances subject to the remainder of these terms.
All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Healthy Recipes or its licencors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
The logos of the Site are trademarks of Healthy Recipes or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
Healthy Recipes does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Law. Healthy Recipes otherwise excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, including the ACL, the following provisions apply. :
- Healthy Recipes does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at Healthy Recipes’ sole discretion and without notice.
- Healthy Recipes will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
Healthy Recipes does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, that there will be no technical problems which prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the Site or any content which ought to be accessible through the Site, or that News or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
- Where permitted under local law, including the ACL, liability of Healthy Recipes, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at Healthy Recipes’ discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again. However, Healthy Recipes cannot limit its liability in this manner if you establish that it would not be fair or reasonable for News to do so.
Third Party Content & Links
This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Healthy Recipes and in relation to which Healthy Recipes has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between Healthy Recipes and that third party or any endorsement by Healthy Recipes of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising.
Accounts, Passwords and Security.
If any of the Sites or Services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing Healthy Recipes with current, complete and accurate information, as prompted by the applicable registration form. You acknowledge that by providing any information to Healthy Recipes which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Healthy Recipes reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your continued access and use of the Sites and/or the Services.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT, WHETHER BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. You agree to notify Healthy Recipes immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Healthy Recipes will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Healthy Recipes or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
When you submit content to Healthy Recipes in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Healthy Recipes a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
Healthy Recipes reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
You indemnify Healthy Recipes against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by News as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by Healthy Recipes in accordance with these terms.