Cambodian Baked Chicken Wings
Khmer baked chicken wings with sweet and spicy sauce is another delicious variation on some of the Cambodian recipes. It is a popular Asian recipe, especially in Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand.
|2 tablespoons of light brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon of honey|
|5 teaspoons of oyster sauce|
|1 teaspoon of hot chili-garlic sauce (more is better)|
|2 lbs (900 gram) of chicken wings|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon of salt|
|1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger root|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 stalk of green onion, finely minced|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
Directions to make Cambodian Baked Chicken Wings
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar with honey, oyster sauce , paprika and hot sauce together, set aside.
- Cut wings at joints. Discard tips and place wings in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with fish sauce, salt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green onion and black pepper together.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings, mix well, and refrigerate over night or at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Bake wings without cover for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
- Brushed prepared honey sauce evenly on cooked wings.
- Return wings to oven, continue to bake for 5 more minutes before serving.
Serve hot or warm.
Related Recipe: Khmer Chicken Spring Roll
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 475