Calories in serving120
Khmer chicken spring roll is easy to make and absolutely delicious. This recipe is good with grounded turkey or fresh-grounded chicken. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia, Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food. Let’s start to cook the Khmer Beef Spring Roll with me.
|Fresh grounded turkey or chicken||0.25 kg|
|Cup chopped yellow onion||1|
|Cloves minced garlic||3|
|Cups shredded cabbage||2|
|Cup shredded carrot||1|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Tablespoon soy sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||½|
|Package, 25 pieces spring roll shells||1|
|Egg, use egg white only||1|
|Cups vegetable oil to fry spring rolls||6|
Directions to make Khmer Chicken Spring Roll
- In a large bowl, mixed grounded meat with onion, garlic, cabbage and carrot together, add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper, mixed well and set it aside.
- Gentle pulls out each spring roll shell to separate from other shells.
- Lay one sheet flat on a cutting board or plate, spoons some meat filling and put on 1/3 of the shell.
- Wrap meat filling in spring roll shell, roll it tight and seal the end with egg white. Continue to make spring roll till filling gone.
- If you haven’t made spring roll before, look at the back of the covered spring roll pastry package it has illustrated instruction for you to follow.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok in medium temperature.
- When oil hot, deep fry spring roll till it golden brown.
- Removed spring roll, rest it up right in a colander covered with paper towel to drained excessive oil.
- Serve hot with lettuce, mint or mix herbs and sweet fish sauce dipping.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Khmer Chicken Spring Roll, Asian recipe