No Rise Dinner Rolls Recipe
This No Rise Dinner Rolls Recipe is very easy to make only 10 minutes rise before baking.
|2 tablespoon of active dry yeast|
|1 cup plus 2 tablespoon of warm water (110 to 115)|
|1/3 cup of vegetable oil|
|1/4 cup of sugar|
|1 teaspoon of salt|
|3 to 3 ½ cup of flour|
Directions to make No Rise Dinner Rolls Recipe
- In a big bowl dissolve yeast in warm water. Add oil and sugar stir let stand for 5 minutes
- Then add egg, salt, and 3 cup of flour to form soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic for 5 minutes
- Divide dough into 12 pieces, shape each into a ball, and place 3 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 425 degree oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- When done take out the oven and brush the top with honey butter.
Serve warm or hot as dinner rolls.
You can make this as hamburger bun by divide the dough into 6 to 8 equal pieces depend on how big you want the bun to be.
Related Recipe: Bake Chicken Cream Cheese Broccoli
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1278